This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric protects you from rain and snowfall without overheating you, while synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation ensures steady warmth even when it gets wet. It's highly compressible too, making it easy to stuff in a pack as you push harder up the mountain. When the wind picks up, just tighten the hem, throw up the hood and sink your head low against the soft chin guard lining no need to head back home early.
- An insulated version of our Quest shell jacket, designed to keep you warm and dry.
- Brushed knit back neck and chin guard lining
- Fixed hood with one-way hood regulation
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Exposed centre front zip with a water-resistant finish