The Diablo is made with a sturdy ripstop fabric that we've engineered with FlashDry™ technology, which wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable if you start to sweat. We've added DryVent™ breathable waterproof fabric to the shoulders and upper arms, which take the brunt of the rain, and made the hem adjustable to keep the rain out.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
QUICK DRYING – WICKING
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR – WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Shell A features ripstop nylon with FlashDry™ properties
- PU Coated
- Shell B features DryVent™ bonded fabric
- 700-fill down logo embroidery 4” from the sleeve hem
- TNF embroidered logo on the front and back
- 4.5” baffles
- Adjustable bottom hem shock cords
- Inner waist elastication
- Full zip closure fastening
- Colour option also offered as part of our transitional delivery pack with the Pamplona Purple colourway fabricated with an all-over Back to Nature Leaf print lining
- Elasticated cuffs