The Delta Core technology removes 40% of bulk and weight without compromising on comfort. The multi-function valve flips over to allow fast deflation without fighting re-inflation as you go. This pad is a real alternative to air pads for many backpackers and campers who like to sleep comfortably.
- 3.1 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Two inch thick foam offers superb comfort and protects against being able to feel uneven terrain.
- Delta Coring removes over 40% of the foam to reduce weight and bulk without compromising durability.
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric has been chosen for its light weight and strength.
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the pad, and the pad from slipping on the tent floor.
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
|170 x 51 cm
|183 x 51 cm
|11 x 28 cm
|14 x 28 cm