There's a double layer of cells in the torso for increased comfort and warmth, and a single layer of cells in the head and legs to reduce weight. The multi-function valve enables simple inflation, deflation and the ability to easily fine-tune your personal comfort level. Our women's pad also features additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model), to provide year-round warmth for female adventurers.
The pad is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort regardless of sleeping position and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
The uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.7 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and comfort in the torso.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump /stuff sack.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
BEST USE: Backpacking
WEIGHT: 1lb 5oz | 585g
PERFORMANCE: 3.5 Season
PACKED SIZE: 4.25 x 9 in | 10.5 x 23 cm