Tell Me More
Ultralight construction, the best, high lofting insulation, and body mapped technology, give this down gilet an extremely high warmth to weight ratio. We’ve used ultra-warm 900FP down around the core and zoned PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the shoulders and sides. This synthetic fill is not only warm but provides highly efficient breathability for when you’re moving quickly. Fast drying and robust, it’s perfectly suited to the shoulders, which may be exposed to changeable weather or be required to withstand the abrasion of heavy pack straps.
The tough, lightweight Pertex® Quantum outer and lining is built with a ripstop to prevent tears and resist scrapes from rock and ice. Finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR, this 100% recycled fabric sheds light rain and snow and the lightweight stitch-through construction not only minimises weight but provides further breathability. Slim fitting, low bulk, and highly compressible it’s easy to stash in a pack or layer under other gear. When temperatures plummet and you need complete mobility, this high-performance vest won’t let you down.
- Insulation Type:900FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (50g / 1.8oz, Size M)
- Weight:166g/5.8oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QDB-57
- Lightweight stitch-through construction for optimum mobility
- Part elasticated armholes for improved fit and comfort
- Lightweight YKK® centre front zip
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Supplied with a lightweight stuffsack