The recycled Cirrus Jacket is filled with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™. Developed to provide the feel and warmth of down using 100% recycled, ultra-fine synthetic fibres, this insulation is water-repellent, compressible, and highly efficient. To make moving in the mountains more comfortable, the Cirrus Jacket features a soft, lightweight, 100% recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum shell with a DWR coating for extra weather resistance, with elasticated cuffs for a seamless fit with gloves.
Slim enough to operate as a midlayer but tough enough to operate as an outer, the Cirrus Jacket is versatile and stylish. It packs neatly into an integrated stuff sack for fast-response layering as the conditions demand.
- Insulation:PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ (100% Recycled)
- Centre back length:(Size L): 76.5cm/30.1inch
- Product Code:QIO-62
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Packs into pocket