The Cirrus Flex Jacket can be used as a soft, breathable midlayer for cold winter days or it can be thrown over a tee to boost warmth on a chilly summer evening at the crag.
The 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ retains its loft and dries fast in changeable mountain conditions. Thermic™ stretch fleece panels at the sides promote rapid moisture dispersal, while helping the jacket move more freely with your body. Built with 100% recycled outer and lining fabric, it has micro-baffle stitch-through construction offering slim-fit breathability.
The Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket features two internal stash pockets, an adjustable drawcord hem and articulated sleeves with semi-elasticated cuffs. Easy to layer, packable and effective in mixed weather, it's the perfect addition to your outdoor layering system.
- Weight:385.5g / 13.5oz
- Product Code:QIO-74
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer – Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining – 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (110g/3.9oz in size L)
- Centre back length (Size M): 72cm/28.3inch