A warm and resilient down jacket giving high levels of warmth with low weight and pack size.
Combining a lightweight construction with the weather resistance and durability of our DRILITE? Loft 40D fabric, the Senja is light and packable enough for remote journeys but with the features required for long term use, it?s the ideal insulation for trekking and mountaineering in cold conditions.
- DRILITE? Loft 40D outer fabric; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 220g (Size L) of Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout
- Adjustable Mountain HC Hood
- 2-way YKK? moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight : 580g/ 20.5oz
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
2-way YKK? moulded centre front zip
Dual tether hem drawcords
Inner zipped security pocket
Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
The DOWN CODEX? is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.n our down supply chains, to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.
0.0 star rating
WRITE A REVIEW
BE THE FIRST TO WRITE A REVIEW