Built to meet the demand for lower impact products, the Lightline Eco Women's Jacket sets the benchmark for sustainable technical duvets. With a removable hood and water resistant shell, this jacket will excel in sub-zero conditions.
- bluesign® approved DRILITE® Loft 50D outer fabric with PFC free DWR; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 265g (Size 12) of recycled down with a minimum 700 fill power
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Zip-off Mountain Insulated hood is fully adjustable
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket