It is a product with an At leisure vocation with light and breathable uppers made from a unique, thermo adhesive combination of rip-stop fabric, single sided mesh and reinforced TPU sandwich mesh. The fit is extremely comfortable and snug fitting, derived from the Helios SR model. The presence of the counter heel avoids crushing during the fitting phase while the soft and snug cuff with 3D Foam pads guarantees a perfect comfort. The tread uses the highly durable FriXion Blu compound: perfect for use on hard and rocky terrain. The thermo formed toe contributes to the general lightweight of the product and helps to protect it from knocks and abrasion. The injection moulded EVA midsole with MorphoDynamic technology guarantees the high cushioning which has been typical of the Helios model since its market debut, while the Cushioning Platform insert increases its cushioning properties and overall comfort. Helios III: time to fly, again.
- Upper: Mono burr fabric + rip-stop fabric + sandwich mesh + TPU reinforcements
- Lining: Non skid mesh
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Ergonomic
- Midsole: MEMElex injected EVA with Cushioning Platform insert
- Sole: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 219g (half pair, size 42)