The Micro Nordic jacket is made with H DOWN Gold technology, its high-quality DWR-treated down is waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 5,000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. This means you can count on staying warm and dry even on multi-day excursions. Under the arms you will find 100% recycled polyamide insulation Mimic GOLD, which gives you less bulk and a bit more breathability. The jacket comes with two hand pockets and a chest pocket, plus an elasticated hood and hems to keep the elements out.
- Insulated with premium 700 CUIN fillpower down treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for great water resistance
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic hood, cuffs, and bottom hem
- Contains bluesign® approved fabric
- 100% Polyamide, 20D down proof, plain weave fabric, 44 g/m², bluesign® approved. Insulation: Haglöfs H DOWN Gold 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feathers, treated with fluorocarbon-free DWR for long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Down weight: 69 g (size L) Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
Care & Repair
- Machine wash 40, normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron, low
- Do not dry clean