Innovative Fusion Control™ technology bonds the liner and outer shell to a unique hydrophilic membrane creating a 100% waterproof fabric with unmatched breathability. This also eliminates any movement between layers and enables the glove to fit much closer to the skin which provides:
• High dexterity and wide range of movement
• Significant improvement in grip
• Precise control between the glove and equipment
• Zero risk of liner pull-out or slippage
• Unmatched thermal regulation and moisture control
• Touchscreen compatible for easy smartphone use
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens & Unisex||5 – 6||7 – 8||9||10||11||12|
The size chart above is measured in inches
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt, it's best to go up a size.