Featuring sneaker-light comfort and confidence-boosting support and traction, Antora 2 GTX is uniquely tailored to women ready to find themselves trail running outdoors. Built with a medial post for light pronation relief, and a rock plate for additional protection, this trail runner is focused on capability with Merrell exclusive Vibram® TC5+ you will have confidence no matter the terrain. The Gore-Tex® technology built in delivers both the waterproofing without the sacrificing the breathability you demand while out running on the trail.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, bonded InvisibleFit construction for lightweight, breathable protection
• Breathable mesh and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• External rear sling locks in the heel
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable EVA foam footbed
• Rock plate for protection
• Medial post for light pronation relief
• Forefoot and heel cushioning pods
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets. Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
• Stack Height: 28.5-20mm
• Drop: 8mm
• Lug: 5mm
• 1lbs-4oz, 540g